Pivot your career into data science with a postgraduate qualificationPostgraduate coursework
A data scientist is more than just a statistician or programmer - they are hybrid experts in analysis, business, programming and communication, often with domain specific expertise.
The large volumes and variety of data now available is being used by every industry and sector, with data and analytics being integrated into daily operations. Good data scientists are highly valued and in short supply.
A postgraduate qualification can pivot you into a successful and in-demand career, no matter your background – from agriculture and mining, to finance, supply chain and human resources to health care and astrophysics. The forecast income for data scientists with a postgraduate qualification in 2021-22 is $130,176, with more than 75% of businesses planning on increasing investment in analytics capabilities in the next 1-2 years.
Explore postgraduate courses below and research opportunities here.
- Graduate Diploma in Data Science (Applied) (Online) The University of Adelaide
- Graduate Diploma of Data Science (Available Online) Monash
- Graduate Diploma in Predictive Analytics Curtin
- Graduate Diploma in Data Science Murdoch
- Master of Computer Science (Available Online) ECU
- Master’s Degree in Analytics (Online) Georgia Tech
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science (Online) The University of Texas at Austin
- Master of Data Science Deakin
- Master of Business Analytics UWA
- Master of Bioinformatics ECU
- Master of Data Science UWA
- Master of Business Administration and Information Technology (Data Science) Murdoch
- Master of Predictive Analytics Curtin