Take a deep dive into data science researchInternships, Masters & PhD
The use of data science techniques and technologies is opening up a world of possibilities in a huge range of research areas.
From biodiversity, to predictive maintenance, transport and health, data science is pivotal in solving some of the world’s most complex problems. If you have a passion for data science in applied research, then search below the various internships, masters by research and PhD opportunities available in Western Australia.
- Defence Science and Technology Summer Vacation Placement Program Defense Science and Technology
- 2019 Pawsey Summer Internships Pawsey Supercomputing Centre
- General Application – Data Science Specialists (HDR) APR Internships
- Quantifying the influence of aspects of continuity of primary care on quality, safety and low-value care in the Australian healthcare system Curtin
- Machine Learning in Asthma Telethon Kids Institute
- Applying chaos and complexity to engineering and physical system: Detecting tipping points, predicting transitions in complex dynamical systems UWA
- Real-time optimisation in operations of transport, mining and energy UWA
- Minerals Research Institute of Western Australia 2019/2020 PhD Scholarship Programme MRIWA
- Transforming Maintenance through Data Science – PhD Scholarships UWA
- Transforming Maintenance through Data Science – PhD Scholarships Curtin
- Health Economics and Systems Modelling Curtin
- CSIRO Curtin University Digital Agriculture Scholarships Curtin
- Harnessing computing to resolve industry and academic geological problems; grain shape analysis as a new provenance tool Curtin
Have a data science opportunity you would like us to promote? Get in touch with us here.