Get the experience you need to dive into a career in data scienceInternships, Graduate Programs & PhD
The use of data science techniques and technologies is opening up a world of possibilities.
From biodiversity, to predictive maintenance, transport and health, data science is pivotal in solving some of the world’s most complex problems. If you have a passion for data science and analytics, then search below the various internships, graduate programs and PhD opportunities available in Western Australia.
- Data Virtual Internship ANZ
- Machine Learning Models to Understand User Preferences and Knowledge Gaps APR Internships
- Machine Learning Models to Analyze Content Relevency APR Internships
- Expressions of Interest – Internships EO Data Science
- EY Indigenous Intern Program EY
- Applying chaos and complexity: Detecting tipping points and predicting transitions in complex dynamical systems UWA
- Medical image processing for cancer and fertility detection ECU
- Establishing Bioinformatic database resources for pathogenicity effectors that will help improve crop resistance to fungal and bacterial pathogens Curtin
- Automated aging of fish otoliths using machine learning algorithms ECU
- Intelligent Virtual Environment and Simulation (IVES) research group Murdoch
- Autonomous Navigation of AI-Powered Ground Vehicles in Natural Environments ECU
- Hunting for viral sequences and viral remnants in fungal genomes and RNA-seq next-generation sequencing data Curtin
- Pathogenicity effector discovery via large-scale protein sequence and structure similarity searches Curtin
- Transformation of maintenance through the use of data science ARC Training Centre for Transforming Maintenance through Data Science
- Water Management in the Resources Industry UWA
- On-Chip Optomechanical Mass and Quantum Sensing in a Cryogenic Environment UWA
Do you have a data science opportunity you would like us to promote? Get in touch with us here.