Do you have an idea or innovation that could become a high growth business?
Curtin Ignition is a one-week intensive training program for aspiring entrepreneurs, academics and corporate innovators to trial and prepare business ideas for the commercial environment.
Ignition has been successfully upskilling early stage entrepreneurs in WA since its inception in 2011, supporting them in developing their idea into a real business proposition.
By the end of the week, you will have a business plan, presentation and a clear way forward for your business idea.
You will also have:
- Learned how to explain your business opportunity in commercial terms;
- Learned a commercial approach in the development of innovative ideas;
- Learned how to identify good opportunities in a short period with minimal investment;
- Clarified your business idea, and tested it within a high calibre and safe environment; and
- Had a great week of thinking time to accelerate your ideas.
Applications for Ignition Perth are open now, closing July 22.
Click here to apply, or for more information.